Well, here goes! We thought this might be a good way to let people know some more about what is happening in our lives. With family and friends all spread across states and the country, this could be a fun way for us to keep you up to date on our kids, our studies and projects, and anything interesting (hopefully) that we are involved in, which we might not otherwise have a chance to share.
This first photo was taken of Evie actually more than a month ago, on August 18. She is now rapidly approaching 8 months, which will be next Saturday, and has her first tooth! I'm home with Evie today, while Jaime is in Albany, presenting on Japanese forestry conservation in an Ecological Anthropology class. We're trying to keep awake here after staying up late to watch the Sox in Anaheim, but it was worth it (and yes, I did stay up for the whole thing)!
1 comment:
What a lovely spot on the web, and such a beautiful picture of Evie. I look forward to lots more photos!
Post a Comment