Thursday, December 4, 2008

Evie's Day Today


Hi! I couldn't really think of anything unusual that happened the last week or so, so today I thought I'd just write a bit about something normal. 

The top picture is of Evie at breakfast. Athena is up too early to take pictures of, because her bus leaves our street at 7:15. Griffin is usually up at the last minute, and today had breakfast in front of the computer. On Wednesday and Thursdays, Jaime is rushing to get to Albany on time. Evie and I had a nice leisurely breakfast though. She had a blueberry bagel, some banana, pineapple bits, a few spoonfuls of apricot mush, and a few baby poof things.

The second picture is of her on the bed, just changed into her outfit for the day. In this picture, I can really envision how she is going to look as a little girl, not just a baby. 




Another usual part of the day is bouncing in her bouncy seat. It gives us parents time to do things like clean up, check our email, and brush our teeth. It also helps that she loves it! Unfortunately, I took the movie with the camera vertical, and can't figure out how to rotate with the software I have. In any case, you get the picture, I hope. 

After breakfast we went to do errands, to the bank, and then to Trader Joe's to get some fun food. As usual, she got many nice comments, with lots of people smiling at her, and saying how cute she was. She is napping now, and then we have the afternoon to do some crawling around on the carpet, maybe a short walk outside, some snacks, and maybe even another errand or two. I always have dreams of getting some house things done, like putting on more window trim pieces, or painting some things that are unfinished, or maybe an art project. Hard to do though, with baby in tow. 

Towards the end of the day, Mommy will be home around dinner time. Yeah! The evening will probably include a bath, some playing around the house, and maybe chasing the kitty across the kitchen floor. That's it for now. 

Chris






No comments: